We are a private garage door repair, garage door spring repair, garage door opener installation, garage door opener repair in Santa Barbara. With a confusing number of options in the market place available, we have been advising customers of the best solutions for many years. When it comes to choosing garage doors repair, Home Security equipment or new gates we have excellent advice and solutions to offer. Our reputation is based on providing a friendly and reliable service, which has led to a large list of customers who are satisfied with there new garage door repair, automated gates or security shutters solution.
Teaslec Electrical offering a reliable electrical light fittings, home security cameras, electrical wiring health, LED conversion, electrical maintenance services, switchboard maintenance & upgrades, alarm security systems fittings in Melbourne & Surrounding Suburbs. Visit website now or call at 1300 044 121. http://www.teaslec.com.au/
Our client, a commercial electrical, sign & lighting expert, is seeking an Electrician to add to their team. Since 1986, they have continued to grow and hire only the best employees to provide unparalleled service to their customers. In this role, you would be responsible for servicing, troubleshooting, and performing new installations in a commercial environment.
Qualified candidates will have 5 years of experience in a commercial environment. Huge plus if a licensed electrician (Journeyman or Master). The selected candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a clean driving record.
This is a direct hire position and you would be offered the following excellent benefits: Company truck, gas card, cell phone, health insurance, retirement plan, paid days off.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to work a great company who is also very involved with the community. Apply today with your current resume for immediate consideration.
We have a brand new, never used Battery Charger Module for an MGE Comet 50 to150 KVA Series Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Battery Backups. Part # 72-164007-03 This Battery Charging Module is a Rev Level 3, meaning that the heat sink and the on board Fan have been modified and over sized by the MGE Factory to prevent over heating issues from previous Revisions in the past. This Module is new, the customer we purchased it for decided to purchase a larger UPS System to accommodate for future growth in their Data Center. To purchase this Battery Charger Directly from MGE would cost you $2050.00 and we are offering ours today for $1550.00 with Free Shipping.
Tired of lowering your price to get a job? Instead of looking just like every other contractor, what you need is the ability to capture your customer's imagination. What if you could show your current and existing projects easily, in an way that was memorable?
Imagine being able to take a picture, and have it ready to show the customer immediately on a device you already have: your laptop, tablet, or even your mobile phone.
Pin•Up allows you to head into your meetings with confidence — and finish them with a signed contract and an excited customer!
Learn more at http://getpinup.com
ONLY THE BEST Journeyman Electricians NEED APPLY!
Mister Sparky is looking for an exceptional and experienced residential service Journeyman. We are the best of the best!
(We are 99% residential service/existing homes, little commercial). Looking for only ‘A’ Players!
Our chosen candidate looks like–
• Has strong existing residential service experience
• Be on time in clean and pressed uniform, shoes shined, shaving prior to meetings – clean cut a must.
• Great customer service and customer communication skills a MUST.
• An accurate residential trouble shooter, neat, clean up-to-code work.
• A CAN-DO infectiously positive/optimistic attitude, great team member, takes ownership, plays at the top of their game.
• Able to estimate, educate, sell and up-sell quality products and superb ongoing services customers need to maintain and advance their greatest asset – their home.
• There is no income ceiling – the answer’s in the mirror!
• Willing to serve the customer and team mates first
• Has a strong work ethic, drive, initiative, tenacity, ambition, never satisfied with status quo – loves the challenge!
• Self taught, coachable, spirit of excellence, takes instruction and responsibility for personal growth & bettering themselves.
• Not a whiner but a problem solver, HATES mediocrity
• Able to lift 75lbs+ and get in/out of box trucks
• Able to physically get into attics and under houses
• Able to overcome objections professionally by being able to explain electrical problems and solutions in layman’s terms, give intelligent and forward thinking options and recommendations.
• Able to perform repairs to Mister Sparky quality control standards.
• Making sure job is totally cleaned up - for that 100% customer satisfaction before leaving EVERY job.
• Keeps van well stocked and organized to Mister Sparky standards
• Able to work long hours, average 40-50 a week, some weekends and be on call rotating basis-willing to work staggered week
• Must have current Texas electrical and drivers license, clean driving record, able to pass background/drug test, (PLEASE NOTE: do not apply if any of these are an issue).
• Be a fun, energetic, dependable, ‘whatever’ it takes team member!
Mister Sparky Company Culture:
This position must be filled be an upbeat top class Journeyman that not only performs his craft with a high degree of excellence but will also join and grasp strongly the complete vision of taking this company (and him/herself) to the next level of the company’s market and (therefore) income potential.
The modern and forward thinking Mister Sparky company culture is one where the Tech is given powerful tools to build continued relationships with the customer creating an unforgettable trust and complete, highly valued, on going service experience.
The exceptional Tech that embraces and potentializes all the “tools” available can achieve a growing, exceptional reward.
Every customer will feel grateful you and Mister Sparky came and conquered and are there for both their immediate emergencies and their home’s electrical advancement and safety!
Benefits include –
• Base plus pay for performance compensation system
• Room for growth
* Working with great people, growth potential-(answers in the mirror!)-great culture, having fun while being paid well!
Electrician's informational CD w/ spreadsheets for estimating. Uses 2003 or later MS Office or free online clones. Also has free viewers. For info, the CD is on friends website as follows:
Order directly from me and get a free tee shirt. Cost of CD $35 + $3 S & H. CD is for USA, Canada, UK and India