For over 10 years, Local Electrical & Lighting has been meeting the Electrical and Lighting trades needs of many surrounding areas. We are a local, family owned business and our success is based on providing Reliable and Affordable first-class service to all our customers.
Our technicians take pride in their work and make sure it is done right the first time. We know how hard it is to find someone you can trust. Here at Local Electrical & Lighting you get hard working honest trade workers to help you with any Electrical or lighting issue you may come across.
At Local Electrical & Lighting, We are well informed of changes and trends in the industry. We can recommend efficient ways to improve your lighting and electrical needs, we are also able to troubleshoot your problems in no time.
Regardless the size of the job, our team will pay attention to the smallest of details in the up most professionalism. We specialize in quality installations, and through proper maintenance, operating costs can be lowered and the life span of your Lighting and Electrical systems can be greatly increased.
So, whether you need repair service, regular maintenance or if it is time for new electrical outlets, switches, wiring or any other Electrical or Lighting need, please give us a call to schedule a free consultation.
|If you want to prevent your expensive equipments to get damaged from voltage surge then Keating Electric offers you some options like Home office surge protection,Home theater surge protection ,Whole house surge suppression.For more details Visit http://www.keatingelectric.com/ or call at 914-750-7759.|
1. 5.7inch LCD screen display.
2. Full functions, satisfy all kinds of CT(protection CT, measuring CT, TP) test requirements, such as excitation characteristic test, turn ratio, polarity, secondary winding resistance, secondary burden, ratio error, angular difference and etc. Also it can be used to test excitation characteristic, turn ratio, polarity, secondary winding resistance,ratio error, angular difference and etc all kinds of PT.
3. More efficient to test CT, no need to use standard CT, primary current injection device, load case, voltage regulation control and high current lead to verify the CT.
4. Meets IEC60044-1, IEC60044-6 standards of all kinds of CT/PT.
5. Accurately measure ratio error and angular error. Max. Ratio error ±0.05% is permitted. Max. Angular error ±2min if permitted. It can measure 0.2S class CT and turns ratio range is 1-35000.
6. Auto test CT/PT parameters on knee point voltage/current, 5% and 10% deviation curve measurement, Accuracy limit factor (ALF), safety factor (FS), second time constants (Ts), residual magnetism factor(Kr), saturated and unsaturated inductance.
7. Using variable frequency method to test VA curves and 10% error curve of CT/TP. Max. Output is 180V and 5A rms(15A peak value), but it can make CT test when keen point is up to 60kV.
8. Easy to use. To test CT DC resistance, excitation and polarity only by one button. All CT tests adopt same one connect method except load test.
9. Storage 1000 groups data, data can be saved even power down. Equipped with micro printer to print test result after testing completed.
10. Test results can be download by USB disk.
11. Small size, weight is no more than 10kg, suitable for on-site use.
The Electric Connection of Los Angeles has been providing homeowners and businesses alike with expert electrical services for over 25 Years. We've built a company of highly experienced, certified electricians to serve your electrical needs. There's plenty of competition throughout Los Angeles, but we make it our policy to treat our customers the way we would want to be treated. That has gained us a great reputation. We'll provide you withquality work at honest prices.
Sylvia Electrical Contracting is a full service electrical company specializing in residential, commercial and industrial wiring for heat, light, power, data and communication. Our electricians our licensed and insured. We offer competitive pricing and free estimates. Sylvia Electrical has A+ rating with the BBB. See how are services can help you. Visit our webiste at www.sylviaelectrical.com.